1. Introduction into business to business communication
2. Give an example why and when we need to exchange data between systems
3. Explain the structure of web services
4. Give the definition of web services
5. Two types of web services
6. REST (JSON format)
7. SOAP (XML format, WSDL file)
8. Difference between two types of web services
9. What to test in web services (format, structure, data, performance, security)
10. HTTP Methods
11. HTTP Codes
12. Tools to test web services: Postman for REST, SoapUI for both.
13. Create test cases and assertions in SoapUI: as examples use get country by the country code for REST and Medicare for SOAP.